Gas Safety Ball Valve
Gas Safety Valve
- Manually operated gas safety valve assembly with lockable handle, designed to prevent accidental opening of the gas line by children.
- Thermal protection fuse that automatically shuts-off the gas flow when the valve is exposed to high temperature, e.g. in case of fire. Once activated, the thermal fuse cannot be open again.
- Excess flow valve assembly with automatic reset function, that provides quick shut-off of the gas flow in the case of accidental increase in gas flow rate e.g. when a gas pipe is disconnected or broken.
- Once closed, the excess flow valve remains closed until the pipe system is repaired and pressure on both sides of the valve is equalized.
- Body – Brass with Nickel Plating
- Ball – Brass with Chrome Plating
- Thermal assembly valve – Brass
- Fusible material – Bismuth 96
- Excess flow valve – NBR Rubber
- Thermal assembly spring – Stainless Steel
- Excess flow assembly spring – Stainless Steel
- Ball valve handle – Reinforced Nylon
- Gaskets – Teflon and NBR Rubber
- Inlet – 3/8″ O.D. Copper Pipe Flare
- Outlet – 3/8″ I.D. Rubber Tube
- Temperature of thermal fuse activation – 96°C
- Closing flow rate – 0.9 kg LPG/h
- Maximal flow rate after closing (bypass flow) – 5 l/h
- Operating pressure – 30 mb
- Maximal pressure drop – 5 mbar
|1GS006000||3/8″ – Straight||40|
|1GSR06000||3/8″ – Right Angle||25|
|1GSL06000||3/8″ – Left Angle||25|