Thermostatic mixing valve for restricting water temperature
Sagiv ThermoGard is a thermostatic mixing valve that restricts the home hot water temperature to a safe temperature, in order to prevent skin burns and scalds as well as protecting the piping system from the hot water temperature – that might reach up to 95°C (200°F) at summer.
Sagiv ThermoGard is fitted between water heaters outlet and the home hot water piping system.
- Prevents hot water burns, mainly with children and elderly people
- Green product – Saves energy and water
- Protects the hot water pipe system from cracks, scale, swelling and corrosion
- Perfect for solar heating systems where temperatures can reach 95°C (200°F)
- Can be easily fitted to existing and new plumbing systems
- No pressure loss even when multiple taps are open
- Large area filters that prevents form clogs as of dirt, scale and fur
- Extremely accurate temperature control mechanism – no temperature spikes
- Meets multiple international standards
- The temperature can be pre-defined to any required temperature
Water temperature vs. skin exposure: 3rd degree burn (repaired only through surgery).