> Gas Specifications
Gas SpecificationsYellow Line A line of products designed for LPG & Natural Gas systems
The Yellow Line includes a range of Gas ball valves, quick connection valves, Angular valves, T valves and manifolds.
The valves mechanism is based on Sagivs high quality ball mechanism (see drawing).
- Main body Material Standard Brass CW617N
- Ball Gaskets Material P.T.F.E
- Working Pressure up to 2 Bar
- Pipe Sizes ¼ up to 2
- Threads Male, Female, NPT, BSP
- Connection Types Flare, Compression Join (Olive), Rubber pipe
- Plating Nickel, Nickel-Chrome
- Brackets Can be added to any ball valve of up to ¾ in diameter.
When you order please add "C to the product name. For example:
SGA Gas valve Female Male thread
SGAC Gas valve Female Male thread + Bracket
In addition Sagiv provides custom-made solutions that can meet various customers specific requirements.
- The Yellow Line products are manufactured according to the Israeli standard no. 1607 which is identical to the European standard EN-331.
- Other international standards are available.